Tuesday, March 3, 2009

do u know about her?


HEY! welcome to my blog!!

My name is Sophia Lin, I'm from a small town in Taichung where we have High Speed Rail near by my house. It's more convenient to go to anywhere now.
Graduated from the five-year college, Hu-Wei University, it's exciting for me to come to such a different city two years ago. Actually, I could not adapt myself to a new environment at first, but now, it's so much better.
I have funny, crazy but sweet classmates in the lovely school. There are only thirteen students in our class so we HATE each other!!
Ha!! Of course not~ We get along with each other very well, just like a small family.
Now, i have a part-time job in T.G.I. Friday's as a hostess. I have worked there for a half year so I've learned a lot including dealing with customers and my colleagues.
If you're interested in our delicious food, please come to see me.
OK, let's talk more about me another day, see u!
wish u a good day!

1 comment:

  1. yeah!! don't forget call me if you see "吳尊" come to your restaurant :D
    HAHA
    hope you getting more and more happiness in your life ^^

    ReplyDelete